Learn more about your donor in his own words
Your donor's profiles, essays, and various reports all paint a really good picture of where he comes from and who he is as a person. Donor Audio Interviews take this process one step further by allowing you to actually hear the donor's voice. Many clients find the interviews invaluable when their child is older and ready to learn more about the donor.
Audio interviews are available for most donors. They average about 10 minutes and include questions such as:
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- How would you describe your personality?
- How do you spend your free time?
Listen to a sample audio clip
Audio interviews may be purchased and downloaded immediately. Clients need only a soundcard and Windows Media Player to listen to the audio files, which can be played on both PC and Mac computers. Clients will receive:
- A streaming audio file, which you can listen to online
- An MP3 file, which you can burn to your own CD
- Please note: No CD will be mailed for online purchases
Audio interviews may be purchased by phone at 866-9-CRYOBANK (927-9622). Clients purchasing audio interviews by phone will receive a CD via Standard US Mail. Federal Express Overnight Delivery is available at additional cost.
Advanced Donor Search
Donor Information FAQs
Donor Information Pricing