Our Team is Ready to Help You Make Your Dreams Come True!
Boston IVF and California Cryobank have teamed up to provide you with easy access to the industry’s most comprehensive selection of outstanding sperm donors.
Together, we have helped create and grow thousands of happy families and we look forward to adding you to our growing list of success stories.
Sign up for your free account today and use promo code PBIF for FREE access to every donor's Extended Donor Profiles, Childhood & Adult Photos, and Express Yourself Items. This also includes access to all of our free donor information items, including Genetic Test Summaries, Donor Profiles, Medical Histories, Personal Essays, and Staff Impressions!
Additionally, we offer:
- FREE pickup from our Cambridge branch with promo code MBP3
- $25 courier from our Cambridge branch with promo code MBP4
- 450+ highly screened donors recruited in Boston, New York, Los Angeles, and Palo Alto near top universities
- ID Disclosure donor option (more details below*)
- Adult photos, in addition to childhood photos, on some donors
- DNA Advantage™ Donors who have been screened for 260+ genetic conditions
- Comprehensive clinical psychological donor screening by a licensed mental health professional
- A full-time genetics staff and medical advisory board that includes experts in every aspect of reproductive medicine
- Free cord blood and tissue processing plus first year of storage ($2,830 value) with CBR when you report your pregnancy
- Exclusive pricing on ReadyGen pediatric genetic testing through Generate Life Sciences
*California Cryobank is proud to offer “ID Disclosure Donors” in addition to our open and anonymous donors. By selecting an ID disclosure donor, your child will have access to the donor’s name, last known contact information and date of birth once they reach age 18. It’s important to note that ID Disclosure programs vary from bank to bank. Not all banks provide the donor’s name and/or contact information once a child reaches 18.
California Cryobank will also attempt to facilitate contact with all donors (anonymous, open or ID disclosure) when a child reaches age 18. For more information on our donor types, visit this page.
Our dedicated Client Services Representatives are available to answer questions and help you find your ideal donor. Please give us a call at 866-927-9622 M-F 6:00am-6:00pm PT or Sat 8:30am-12:30pm (PT).
We look forward to working with you and watching your family grow!