It only takes a few minutes and your account will be ready immediately. You will be prompted to sign the Purchase and Storage Agreement during checkout of your first vial purchase (US clients only - International clients are asked to contact us directly with vial orders. Please call us at 1-310-443-5244 for assistance.)
To purchase vials by phone, please submit the Purchase and Storage Agreement before calling to place your order.
Before you can purchase vials, you will need to complete the A2 and A3 forms. You can complete these forms online when you log in to My Account or during Checkout. If you plan to purchase vials by phone, please be sure to complete the A2 and A3 forms before calling.
International vial orders must be placed by phone. You may call us at 1-310-443-5244 for assistance.
- U.S. Shipments – If you are shipping vials within the U.S., we must receive an A1 form signed by your physician before you can schedule a shipment.
- If you are only doing an at-home insemination, you must complete the H1 form before you can schedule a shipment to your home. (Not available for NY residents)
- International Shipments – If you are shipping vials outside of the U.S., you need to complete the IAS form. The IAS can be completed online when you are logged in to My Account. Additional information may be required depending on the country.
Please allow at least one business day for us to process the A1 form or IAS form. Once these forms are added to your account, you will have to place an order to arrange shipment, as we do not ship vials automatically.
Most account forms can be completed online except for the A1 form, which needs to be signed by your physician OR the H1 form for at-home inseminations. The quickest way to set up your account is to complete these forms online. If necessary, you may download and fax or email them to the email address listed on the form.
- A2 – Personal Information
- A3 – Purchase & Storage Agreement
- A3 Addendum – Donor Reserve Program Form
- A1 – Physician Authorization (only for U.S. shipments)
- IAS – International Authorization (only for International shipments)
- A4 – Donor Matching Consultation Request (optional)
Fax: 866 -625-7336
International Fax: 1-310-826-1605