Remember: To order vials by phone you need to submit the Purchase and Storage Agreement before calling to place your order. If ordering online you will be prompted to electronically sign the Purchase and Storage Agreement during check out of your first vial purchase. International clients, please call 1-310-443-5244 with your vial orders.
May be placed any time (shipping cut-off is 2:00pm PST). From the donor page:
- Enter the quantity of vials you would like to order and click "Add To Cart"
- Confirm the order and click "Checkout"
- Confirm your contact information and click "Continue"
- Select your ship date and enter number of vials to ship
- Please note: You will be able to purchase and store vials, but will not be able to schedule shipping without a signed A1 from your physician OR an H1 form for an at-home insemination (H1 forms are not available for NY residents or international shipments)
- Overnight shipping may be affected by weather or Federal Express or UPS equipment failure. To help ensure your vials arrive in time, please plan for your shipment to be delivered 2 days prior to your insemination (especially for Saturday procedures )
- Select storage option for remaining vials
- Confirm credit card information
- Click "Submit Order"
May be placed Monday through Friday from 6:00am-6:00pm and Saturday from 8:30am-12:30pm (PST) at 866-927-9622. You will need:
- Your customer number, name on the account, and your mother's maiden name
- The description of the donor: Hair color, eye color, height, weight, and blood type
- The quantity and type of specimens (ICI or IUI)
- Your shipment date (plan for your shipment to arrive 2 days prior to use)
- Your shipping preference (2-Day Economy, Priority Overnight or Pick-Up)
- Your credit card information
All specimens are shipped in liquid nitrogen "dry" shippers which are designed to maintain the proper temperature for up to 7 days from the date of shipment. We highly recommend the shipping tanks only be opened by qualified medical personnel.
Procedures for thawing and handling specimens are included in every shipment. Injury may result from handling by untrained persons.
Shipments are pre-paid both ways and can be sent to either the recipient's home or the physician's office. Same-day ordering and shipping may be available at an additional fee. Please note that donor specimens are shipped from our Los Angeles office.
CCB ships to more than 40 countries worldwide via our designated carrier to ensure proper handling. The client is responsible for any "Duty and Tax" fee required by the receiving country. These fees are not included in the CCB shipping fee.
It is up to the Customs of the country as to how to make the payment-prior to release of the package, or to be invoiced later. Please coordinate with your doctor or clinic and cooperate with Customs to avoid package release delay.
Shipped Vial Return Policy
Once vials are shipped from our storage facility, they are no longer eligible for the CCB Vial Buyback Offer. Any unused vials may be returned to CCB in the shipping tank and placed back in your personal storage account for later use. Please note that CCB does not guarantee the quality of any vial that has been returned to our facility. Be sure to return any unused vials immediately. Return shipments are sent via 2-Day Economy. Any delay in the return shipment may result in the tank not arriving back at CCB quickly enough to safely maintain the vials.